Safety is something we take very seriously, while we encourage networking and meetups we also encourage you to be safe when going somewhere new and or meeting someone new. You agree that you will take these precautions before exchanging personal information or meeting someone in person. You agree that you will not hold Blog Trends responsible for anything organized on this site by our members. Please be safe and enjoy meeting new bloggers in public locations with friends!
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Blog Trends’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Blog Trends’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blog Trends at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Blog Trends’ web site are provided “as is”. Blog Trends makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Blog Trends does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Blog Trends or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Blog Trends’ Internet site, even if Blog Trends or a Blog Trends authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Blog Trends’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Blog Trends does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Blog Trends may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Blog Trends does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Blog Trends has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blog Trends of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Blog Trends’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Email List
Upon signing up for the BlogTrendsChat.com website, you may be added to our mailing list. You will be sent a confirmation email and you have the ability to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email sent to you.
All media is Copyright BlogTrendsChat.com unless otherwise stated. If an image of your has been used in any of our posts and you would like it removed, please contact us and we will gladly take it down or offer the proper credit.
Rules of Online Behavior
Blog Trends does not screen or edit messages posted in message boards, comments made in chat rooms, blog entries, or any other user-created content. However, Blog Trends reserves the right to monitor said content and to remove any objectionable material at any time, in our sole discretion. By viewing and/or participating in message boards, chat rooms, blogs, or any other services provided by Blog Trends , you acknowledge that you may encounter material that you find offensive. Blog Trends disclaims any responsibility for said material.
- By participating in any service of Blog Trends forums, you agree not to:
- attach files to messages that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another’s computer
- participate in such a way as to undermine the operation of Blog Trends, a forum, chat room, blog, or other Blog Trends forums services
- use a message board, chat room, blog, or other service to harass others
- use Blog Trends forums to disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, libelous, threatening, infringing, obscene, or unlawful material or information.
- reveal personally identifiable information about another member, including but not limited to real name, address, and phone number, without that member’s specific permission.
- violate any copyright law, or other intellectual property law,
- violate any criminal statute
- engage in computer activity commonly known as a Denial of Service attack
- promote the violation of this agreement
- Any attempt to manipulate forum rankings by artificially inflating counts of visitors, message views, postings or other items used in determining the forum’s standing will be considered a violation of this agreement, and subject to any and all punitive actions specified herein for such violations, including closure of forum and termination of account.
- Blog Trends forums disclaims all liability for messages appearing on message boards, comments made in chat rooms, Web pages hosted by Blog Trends, blog entries and comments, and other materials created by Blog Trends forum users. Blog Trends forums have no responsibility for such content and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you.
- Use of distribution lists in electronic mail or other mass electronic mailings is subject to the approval of Blog Trends. Any unauthorized use of distribution lists is strictly prohibited, and may be discontinued at the sole discretion of Blog Trends.
- By participating in Blog Trends forums, you agree not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely represent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Message boards, Web pages, chat rooms, blogs, and other services provided by Blog Trends forums may not be used for unauthorized commercial purposes, including participation in any affiliate program. If, in the sole discretion of Blog Trends, you are found to be using Blog Trends forums for any inappropriate commercial purpose, Blog Trends reserves the right to take action to end said activity.
- Blog Trends may terminate your account if it believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated any of the terms of this agreement, or that you have engaged in any behavior that Blog Trends believes, in its sole discretion, is harmful to the operation of Blog Trends forums.