INSTAGRAM For BusinessPLUS: Systems for Social Media Managers
Steal my Trello board, templates & systems for managing social media for yourself and your clients!
What Social Media Systems? How Does It Help?
- Do you find yourself spending all of your time trying to figure out what to do next instead of accomplishing your social media tasks?
- Are you overwhelmed with all of the social media tasks you read about and have no idea how to implement it?
- Do you wish you could just have a system with daily checklists to tell you WHAT to do and WHEN to do it?
- I will walk you through the setup of my custom Trello board (and give you a Trello 101 if needed!) to help you create daily checklists and set up a workflow that makes sense for you and the amount of time you have to spend on it.
- This is also a great tool for new and existing social media managers that are looking for a solid system to more easily manage their client workflows!
BONUS: Instagram For Business – Are You…
- Spending way.too.much.time trying to figure out what posts should go in your feed and what should go in your stories.
- Overwhelmed with all of the Instagram strategies you keep reading about but have no idea how to implement a single one?!
- Wishing you had an easy-to-follow Instagram walk through of exactly what you should be spending your time on to get results.
Reignite Your Instagram Engagement TODAY
In BOTH courses, I’m giving you my actual Trello board, worksheets + 5 step process designed to optimize your Instagram teach you what to post and where, and how to get real engagement so you can get OH, SO MUCH MORE done in less time with your new systems! Or, even better, easily hand it all off to your assistant! <<—- WINNING.
You must learn the new ways of Instagram to get the results you’re after
- Learn Instagram Feed VS. Stories: What to post where
- How to best spend your time on Instagram for engagement
- What to plan ahead of time VS. easy spontaneous content
- BONUSES INCLUDE:Instagram Story Templates
Kaitlyn covers so much, from all the basics you need to get started (which let’s be real, we’ve all overcomplicated in our heads) to seeing strategic ways to plan a gorgeous feed (think reality TV!) and the secret to starting strong (#spoileralert it’s a genius bulk posting strategy that I’ve never heard anyone talk about before), this course will get you started on Instagram in the right direction.
Hope Brookins Branding & Publicity Strategist
Anyone just getting started with Instagram as a business owner or influencer should definitely give Kaitlyn’s course a go, it’s action-packed with easy-to-digest info that will help you easily understand how to use Instagram to grow your blog or business. She even sprinkles in plenty of engagement tips that focus on organic growth for long-term success!
Marlene Srdic Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger
The Instagram For Business is a great course for those who may be using and familiar with Instagram, but want to take their account to the next level (while making sure all of the basic foundation steps are done correctly!). Kaitlyn presents the information in a clear and concise way and gives you real practical tips for rocking your Instagram!
Kelly McIlquham Editor in Chief
Instagram For Business Curriculum
- Welcome! Here’s What To Expect…
Step 1: Account Settings
- How to Protect Your Account
- Get Set as a Business Account & Why
Step 2: Goals & Planning
- Using the Worksheet for Instagram Goals
Step 3: The Reboot
- Instagram Feed Vs. Stories – What to Post
- Optimize Your Bio
- Selecting Highlighted Story Categories
- Add Cover Photos to Highlighted Stories & Links to Stories
Step 4: Content
- Content Scheduling & Tools
- Setting Up Hashtag Lists
- Saving Hashtag Lists Hack FREE PREVIEW
Step 5: Engagement & Traffic
- How to Ignite Engagement
- Bio Link & Conclusion
BONUS: Instagram Stories
- Creative Ways to Use Stories
- How and What Stories to Schedule
- Schedule Stories Pt. 2 + Using Templates
- Instagram Overhaul Worksheet
- Instagram Goal & Planning Worksheet
Social Media Systems Curriculum
Welcome to Your Social Media Blueprint: Grab Your Trello Board!
- Welcome to Social Media Blueprint!
- Get Organized & Productive with Your Social Media
How Much Time To Spend on Social Media
- WORKSHEET: Determining Your Available Time Worksheet
- How Much Time Do You Actually Have For Social Media Tasks?
- Trello 101
Creating a Master Task List
- Creating a Master Task ListCreating a Master Task List
Creating a Master Task List
- Creating a Master Task List
Breaking Up Weekly Tasks
- Breaking Up Weekly Tasks
Creating Repeatable Processes
- Creating Repeatable Processes
Creating Your Content Library
- What is a Content Library & SmarterQueue Setup
- How to Categorize Your Content
- Scheduling Your Content
- Adding New Content To Your Queue
- An Overview of Your Queue & Analytics
Evolving Your Blueprint
- Evolving Your Blueprint
- Quarterly Social Media Goal Tracking Workbook – Pierce Social
- Social Media Background Templates
- Facebook Ads Checklist
- Pierce Social – Styled Stock Photography Bundle
In the Instagram course you’ll learn about:
Instagram Feed VS. Stories
I’ll teach you how to quickly and easily decide what content belongs in your main feed and what should go into your Instagram Stories and why!
Instagram Story Highlights
I’ll walk you through exactly how to determine what to highlight, how to create highlights, keep them fun, and even add fun cover photos without adding it to your stories! *Gamechanger*
Content Scheduling & Tools
Learn what you should schedule, what should be more spontaneous and discover my favorite tools for helping me manage it all!
Creative Ways to Use IG Stories
Use my pre-made (read: effortless) story templates to add some fun and personality to your stories. Or, create your own as easy as 1, 2, 3! I’ve also shared some of my favorite creative ways to use Instagram stories.
Oh, trust me, I get it… you’re thinkin’ “what makes her the go-to gal”, right?
Well… I’m Kaitlyn! A wife, mama, newbie gardener- and I might be a bit obsessed with all things tech + social!
→ For starters, I was kinda the girl doing the blogging thing… before blogging was a thing.
→ I definitely saw the proverbial writing on the (chatroom) wall in the years leading up to this super, crazy social world we basically do #allthethings in today.
→ I like to get my geek-tastic, happy dance on when new programs and platforms are being introduced- and sometimes, I even have an inside look before they’re launched.
→ I love working with small businesses looking to grow their social presence, but, ahem… small #humblebrag… I’ve also worked with some pretty well-known companies too, like: What to Expect When You’re Expecting <<—- <3
→ My course doesn’t just throw “10 top tips” at you and then moonwalk away… I help you to ORGANIZE, PLAN, AND ATTACK your Instagram.
→ I’ll show you how to have fun with Instagram and stories… CUE THE STORY TEMPLATES… and how to make it part of your day instead of just one more thing to do.
→ I’ve been happily doing this for OVER 7 YEARS and using my social media skills SUCCESSFULLY RAISED $20,000 ON KICKSTARTER – but now I want to give you the tools to streamline your own Instagram success!
- My Simple Monthly Social Media Report Template + Video Walkthrough
- Styled Stock Photography Bundle
- Instagram Story BONUS Training
- Downloadable Story Templates
ONE TIME PAYMENT